Nelson Mullins to Host Program on 117th Congress and First 100 Days
NEC member Nelson Mullins will host a virtual presentation on the 117th’s Congress and the First 100 Days of the Biden Administration on February 16, 2021, from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Members of the firm’s federal lobbying team will discuss the outlook for the new Congress and the Biden Administration’s agenda.
Jennifer Pharaoh, Managing Director of Nelson Mullins’ Federal Strategies will moderate, and the panelists will be:
- Vinoda Basnayake, Partner, Soverign Practice Leader
- Chris Cushing, National Team Leader, Federal and State Policy
- Ron Klink, Senior Policy Advisor, Former Member of Congress
- Jim Moran, Senior Policy Advisor, Former Member of Congress
- Connie Myers, Policy Advisor, Former Congressional and U.S. Department of Education Senior Staff
Nelson Mullins has kindly invited fellow Council members to participate in this program. Click here to register.