Monthly YouTube Series & Podcast
The New England Council launched “Inside the Corner Office” as a virtual event series in 2021. The series features monthly virtual conversations with the chief executive (CEO, President, or Executive Director) of an NEC member company or organization. NEC President & CEO Jim Brett serves as the moderator of these programs.
The purpose of the series is to introduce leaders from throughout the region to a broad audience of NEC members across an array of industries. The programs give each guest the opportunity to share their own background, as well as to highlight key priorities and initiatives at their company or organization. Council members in turn have the opportunity to get to know and learn from the leaders of some of the region’s most well-known and highly respected corporations, organizations, and institutions. Guests include corporate CEOs, non-profit CEOs/Executive Directors, and college/university Presidents.
In 2023, the Council transitioned the program to be a monthly YouTube series and Podcast, released on the first of every month.
- September 2022: Udit Batra, President & CEO, Waters Corporation
- October 2022: Joanne Conway, CEO and President, Dartmouth Health
- November 2022: Cynthia Hansen, EVP & President, Gas Distribution and Midline, Enbridge
- December 2022: Gary Bettman, Commissioner, National Hockey League
- February 2023: Chris Palmieri, President and CEO, Commonwealth Care Alliance
- March 2023: Kevin Tabb, M.D., President and CEO of Beth Israel Lahey Health
- April 2023: Priscilla Sims Brown, President and CEO of Amalgamated Bank
- May 2023: Pam Eddinger, President of Bunker Hill Community College
- June 2023: Richard Burke, President & CEO of Fallon Health
- July 2023: Rob McCarron, President & CEO of AICUM
- August 2023: Jeffrey Thielman, President and CEO of the International Institute of New England
- September 2023: Dr. Iva Morse, Head of Global Strategic Accounts & Services at MilliporeSigma at MilliporeSigma