NEC Board Elects Five New Directors
At its recent meeting, The New England Council’s Board of Directors voted unanimously to elect a slate of five new Directors. Chaired by John Hailer, Chairman of Diffractive Managers Group the Council’s Board includes senior leaders from some of the region’s most well-known and well-respected businesses and organizations, representing all six New England states and every sector of the region’s economy.
The five new Directors are:
- Patricia Jacobs – Belmont, MA
- Dr. Wayne Lesperance – President, New England College, Henniker, NH
- Maura O’Brien – Government Affairs Manager, Ahold Delhaize USA, Quincy, MA
- Jared Ross – Partner, Day Pitney, Boston, MA
- Jeffrey Tengel – CEO of Rockland Trust, Rockland, MA
“Each of these new Directors brings with them a wealth and breadth of experience and expertise to the Council’s Board, and they represent a diverse cross-section of the region’s economy,” said President & CEO Jim Brett, who serves as the Board’s Secretary. “I have no doubt they will be tremendous additions to our Board, and I look forward to working with them as we work to support economic growth and quality of life in the region we call home.”
Please join us in congratulating our newest board members on their election!